Just another day in the life of a blessed child

Monday, October 31, 2005

Follow the light

Has it been a busy time or what. Work, uni, assignments, projects, a bit of social life (yeah I do try to have one) and all the rest of it. But the light is appearing now at the end of the tunnel, and it's shining bright, very bright. I can almost touch it, a couple of steps and I will be out of the tunnel and into better times... I'm exaggerating of course. We all know that a) I'm a geek and love going to uni and b) I don't mind a bit of stress. In fact, if I'm not very busy, I usually find more stuff to do, as in "Oh, I've got a couple of hours spare in the afternoon, maybe I could start learning Chinese". But I do look forward to spending some very lazy time when exams are over. Wasting some serious time. I think wasting time is fantastic. I don't get the chance to do it very often, so when I do, I do it well. Anyway, I feel great actually. Things are looking rosy. And I'll keep you posted on the wasting time activities when it gets to it. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home