Just another day in the life of a blessed child

Monday, May 28, 2007

Watch the hotness per square meter

I just have to tell this story. It's too good to not be told. I laughed my ass off. Paula, Michelle, Phil and me went to this friend's party the other day. Paula, Michelle and me live together and we are best friends too. Yeah, I know, it's kind of disgustingly sweet the way we are friends and go out together and live together and are just like one happy little family and still get along. But that's just the kind of people we are. Disgustingly sweet, I mean.

Anyway, so we got ready for this party and ended up all looking particularly hot. Not that we don't usually do, but it just so happened that we all had a completly different look but all looked pretty snappy in our own ways. Paula was the funky child, with a very colourful dress, flat black suede boots, a denim jacket and a black hat. I was doing the "I don't have to show skin to look hot" thing, with jeans, boots, a white top and my yellow leather jacket. Michelle had the "excuse me, would you please get out of my way, I'm out to kill tonight" look, with a little black dress, purple boots and a purple jacket. Yep, we had it going on. Phil looked pretty good too, by the way, but that's kind of beside the point- I just thought I should mention it as not to offend him.

We got to the party, which was on a roof top, and proceeded to get pretty drunk. Which reminds me that the night actually produced another hilarious story that would be so worth telling, but I think Michelle might kill me if I did, so I will leave it at that.

Anyway. When we were all happy little drunks being silly and having a grand old time, Paula came over to me and said, "You know me, I'm not arrogant. You do know that, don't you? (in brackets: I do) And neither are you or Michelle. But let's just cut the crap here for a moment and let's be realistic. How hot are we? I mean if you measured the hotness per square meter in our apartment, it would just go through the roof. I know, people are not meant to say this about themselves, but fuck it, let's just get straight to the point here. We are just disgustingly hot."

We were basically rolling on the floor laughing. We thought it was the funniest thing in the history of the universe. Yep, that's right, we not only think we are hot, we also think we are hilarious. At least we can entertain ourselves.



Unfortunately, we didn't take any photos that night, but here are a couple of other ones of the three of us.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot x 3 and hilarious x 3!
No doubt about it at all ... wtg

May 28, 2007 at 8:11 PM

 
Blogger Jerrster said...

you've cornered the market on "hotness" no doubt about that.

May 29, 2007 at 12:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you guys shower together? now that's hot.

May 29, 2007 at 3:25 AM

 
Blogger Lélly Abranches said...

haha I'm laughing my ass off now!
Undoubtely this event had be written down so we cannot forget about it!!
And about my "little incident" is hilarious too, I'm sure I'll be writting about it shortly!!

May 29, 2007 at 12:12 PM

 
Blogger Paulinha said...

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhah!!!!!!
I can't stop laughing!!! That was a bloody fair comment from my part, not that I'm arrogant or anything...but the point was well taken, I think. This story is funny more than anything else...
Also Mr duckie, we not only shower together but we do other stuff too, that I won't share with you hahahahahahhahaha!!!

May 29, 2007 at 12:27 PM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

Aggs- Thank you. We like to think so. :-)

Jerry- How about the market on "hilariousness"? Nah, maybe not. At least we make ourselves laugh.

Duckie- Sure we do. And we also have pillow fights in our underwear.

Michelle- If you wanna tell people about your 'incident' yourself then at least I cannot be blamed for bringing it out into the public sphere! And yes, please do!

Paulinha- I think it was a bloody fair comment too! You're a crack up my dear.

May 29, 2007 at 8:45 PM

 
Blogger SJ said...

Well, yes... I guess I'd do ya... you know, if the TV was broken... ;)

May 29, 2007 at 10:10 PM

 
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Do you think the laughter may have had something to do with the copious amounts of alcohol you consumed? Does this have anything to do with HOTFLASHES? or is it HOT AND FLASHES? GLAD YOU GALS ALL GET ALONG SO WELL...imagine what it would be like if you disliked one another....Pillow fights would have more gusto...

May 30, 2007 at 12:24 AM

 
Blogger Fig said...

you ladies are hot!

I can hear you sizzling!

or did someone laugh too hard and break wind?

May 30, 2007 at 12:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I friggin knew it!

May 30, 2007 at 1:55 AM

 
Blogger Callie said...

As Paris Hilton would say:

"Thats Hawt"

*winks

glad you all had a fab time!
callie

May 30, 2007 at 3:17 AM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

SJ- Right. Of course. If the TV was not broken though but there were only crappy shows on, I'm sure that would be a different story.

Mystic- Of course it didn't have anything to do with alcohol! It never does. ;-)

Duckie- Yep. I bet you wish you knew what else we did.

Lilly- Hahaha! No way- we're too classy to break wind. Oh.. ahem, or are we? :-)

Callie- hugs x

May 30, 2007 at 7:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe...
That said, I will not forgive the lack of pics next time ;)wjhi

June 2, 2007 at 4:37 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

I am in love with paulinha. Any pictures of her at the pillow fight?

June 6, 2007 at 5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home