Just another day in the life of a blessed child

Monday, June 25, 2007

You people read this post

Accidental humour is my favorite. My receptionist and me laughed so hard at some of these photos that we had tears running down our faces, were gasping for air, rolling on the ground and incapable of answering the phone when it rang. So please take a deep breath before you read on. You might loose some of your dignity.



I hear the guys really like this deck.





It's an acquired taste.





Nobody likes parking lot number 2 and 3.





So... do you like stuff? I love stuff.





Yeah... you could really use it. Really.





Thanks for that. I guess that's the main thing.





That's a shame. I guess that's much like humans.





At last there's a place you can go to if your wife has kicked you out.





But can we at least still have soy?





Ahem... ok.





Really? I didn't know that.





Was I too loud?





You lady do as you are told.





Whatever it takes. As long as you are really annoying.




You never know when you need one.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of those were really good... What did it for me, though, was your inspired commentary :lol:

"You lady, do as you are told" and keep up the good work ;)

June 25, 2007 at 10:42 PM

 
Blogger MYSTIC said...

That my dear girl is a Taste I do not wish to aquire....

June 26, 2007 at 2:42 AM

 
Blogger Callie said...

Spicy Crap...

Yummmm....I am speechless...LOL

callie

June 26, 2007 at 3:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!
You Lay one makes you wanna write underneath, "oh yeah and what if I don't?" lol!

June 26, 2007 at 3:04 PM

 
Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Moahahaha ha ha :-)))

We share the same kind of humor!!!
Thanks for a good laugh!!!
I put You up on my "Dar-Links" ... so I don't miss a thing :-D

Besides love all we need
is a good laugh a day
to keep the doctor away

June 26, 2007 at 4:37 PM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

Imogen- Thank you my dear. And make sure you get a punch at window no.2 or 3 as you leave this site.

Mystic- Me neither. No spicy sauce in the world could tempt me to acquire it.

Callie- I know! It's, ahem, definitely not good. :-)

Aggs- I wouldn't dare to contradict them. They sound like they mean business.

Anna-Lys- Thank you for dropping by and thanks for the link! You're on my list too. Look forward to see you again soon!

June 26, 2007 at 5:42 PM

 
Blogger Paulinha said...

hahahaahhahahaha
hahahahhahhaha
hahahahhahahha
That's all I have to say...Actually, I have one more thing to say.. hahahahhahah
I love these signs, they always crack me up!

June 28, 2007 at 12:17 PM

 
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I have an emergency cock in my nightstand. Ha, I kid.

July 5, 2007 at 5:20 AM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

I know you're not kidding, Cindy-Lou.

July 5, 2007 at 2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home