Just another day in the life of a blessed child

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Go away. I don't want a bigger penis.

E-mail spam is an absolute pain in the arse. We all know that. Some of us are blessed with a good spam filter (thank you, dear Gmail), others just quietly endure the constant harrassment of those who insist we need a much bigger penis (a 10 inch increase, anyone?) an online degree, which will finally give us the respect we deserve (particularly if it is from the university of bullshit.com) and a work-from-home job, which will earn us $2000 a week by just working 10 hours (why we are still stupid enough to work for 40 hours at a ridiculous rate is beyond me).

But while we all hate spam, I do have to admit that I occasionally find the absurdity of it all rather entertaining. All my spam goes into my spam folder, which I am eternally grateful for. However, when I do the occasional spam folder check to make sure no legitimate e-mail accidentally found its way in there, I admit that I often have a quick scan over my many spam e-mails to check whether there are any really funny ones there. Over the last week, I particularly enjoyed the one titled "Enhance your wicked reputation", which was sent to me by Malisa. She says: Your hot secret admirer- Pushing the limits of how large you can be. I have to say I do appreciate her concern that I'm not large enough.

I also love the ones which have a title starting with "re:" to try to trick me into thinking it could be a reply to an e-mail I sent. And particularly if the title is "re: Gaining inches quickly", that's a very cunning plan, as I often send e-mails with a title like that. The e-mail itself is no less disappointing: "Massive even when flaccid- Do not let andropause stop you, keep your hormones going with our herbal help." How good is that- just a bit of herbal help and we all can be massive even when flaccid. Love it.

Arick on the other hand sent me an e-mail where he suggests I give my partner "loving action" and supports his statement with the convincing claim that "new evidence suggests, results are true." Now I always find it hard to resist a claim which is as scientifically proven as this. So thank you, dear spam, to keep me entertained, and to share your real honest concern for the size of my penis. That's the sign of a true friend.

11 Comments:

Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

HA HA HA
ha ha ha
You are insane
I Love You!

April 7, 2008 at 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Callie said...

I have been asked if I wanted a bigger penis, in order to prolong a better play time session, on behalf of a cyber girl who wants to see me on webcam, who is in cahoots with the Prime Minister of someone rather who died and left him bajillions who wanted to know if I wanted some of it, but to send him some money first.

Whew..catch my drift.

love you.
Me

April 7, 2008 at 3:28 AM

 
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I am curious as to why the Canadian Drug companies want me get drugs from them. Lots of drugs no Px required. Also all the lonely girls who want to chat with me and share their pictures. I love photography but the wife might find it a bit odd. Yes I get my share of growth email, college degrees, money just waiting for me to send my account number so it can be filled....Right! And those of you who know me, know that I do not forward emails of any sort, even if I will have bad luck for seven years or God will be mad at me. So we will just have to keep blogging the old fashion way. One day at a time or whenever we're sober enough to type. Enjoy!

April 7, 2008 at 6:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weight loss ads are always peculiar. They claim to work if "applied with a healthy diet and exercise." But if you actually have a healthy diet and exercise, you probably won't need weight loss pills.
Also, in the small print at the bottom of the 'before and after' pictures, it always says "results not typical."
And when you lose weight, don't you get bigger, flaccid skin? Mmmmm.

April 7, 2008 at 3:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! I too have great spam filters ... ever larger and more satisfying and using them gives give me HUGE pleasure.
Why they assume every person attached to the other end of an email is a male in search of a larger penis is beyond me.
Now if they were to offer free vibrator trials ...

April 8, 2008 at 5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah! Spam. Drives me nuts.

April 9, 2008 at 3:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh ha ha ha!!! You poor dear! God forbid you should get a 10 incher! Ahh ha ha ha!!!

Seriously ;^) I think having a spam filter is what causes you to get so much of that. I ditched mine, and hardly ever get that stuff. Maybe it's just me.

Ah ha ha! Maybe you should follow Aggie's advice!

:-D)

April 9, 2008 at 2:46 PM

 
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Advice to the "curious"..if you are about to travel,(Aggs) I would leave that fake bad boy, (motionless or not), at home. No telling what they might think at the airport. Zoom! Zoom! Shoot the suitcase.

April 9, 2008 at 7:46 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

That is crazy! Let me know if it works though.

April 12, 2008 at 6:04 PM

 
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Who needs to be massive when flaccid? Seriously? It's not MADE FOR THAT!

April 17, 2008 at 5:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really should have the 1st paragraph of your post printed, framed and put on my desk...

Lovely to have our sarcastic, hilarious Bettina back ;)

May 9, 2008 at 4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home