Just another day in the life of a blessed child

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not really here.

Hello my dear friends. I'm just quickly dropping by to say that I'm still alive but not really quite here. Kind of a bit too busy partying at the moment, but I'm sure you understand. After a few months of very little partying, I have finally found back to my old ways. And, what's even more important, I have found some great party partners. An old friend who I've known for many years has developped into a soul sister for me, even more than she already was before. And as an added bonus, she is spontaneous and often up for crazy ideas. On top of that, I met some of the sweetest guys in a club a couple of weeks ago and they just happen to be the kind of guys who can keep up with me and dance until the sun comes up in the morning. Just what the doctor ordered, is what I say.

I'm back to work for two and a half days next week and then off to Edinburgh with a group of eight friends for New Years Eve... should be a legendary trip. And I promise, when I get back, I will be a bit more conscientous with my blog again. But before that, you'll excuse me- I've got a couple of dance-offs to attend. I hope you are all having wonderful holidays. Lots of love to you all.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Betts! Have a couple of Dance Offs on New Year's Eve for me while you're there. I had a ball in Edinburgh. Great place! Sounds like you have met some party buds that can keep up with you ... what is in the water supply over there? Have loads of fun gal!

December 28, 2008 at 5:26 AM

 
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Be very careful in Edinburgh! My niece went to school there and brought back a diploma and a husband...but he was from NYC...small world isn't it? I think it was the dancing that did it.

December 29, 2008 at 5:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good stuff. It's always nice to enjoy yourself.

December 29, 2008 at 11:11 AM

 
Blogger Paulinha said...

Sweety!!!
Happy New Year!!! I hope 2009 comes full fo happiness, success, parties, great ideas, creativity, love, passion, fun, travelling, all the good stuff!!
You go nuts in Edinburgh!!! Have a great time!! And don't forget to post the pics, ok??
Beijão e saudades always...

December 29, 2008 at 10:10 PM

 
Blogger Avshar said...

Dance away my dear. Life is short and should be enjoyed.

December 30, 2008 at 1:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a feeling the majority of the "crazy ideas" come from you. which means you'll have a wonderful time in scotland! yay.
i'm going to costa rica for new years. it's warm there! beaches and birds and all that. see you in a couple of weeks.
hugs!

December 30, 2008 at 5:12 AM

 
Blogger Pocketfull of Aces said...

Hi Sweets, Thanks for the notes while I was away! Wishing all the very best for the Holiday and the best of Everything in 2009! M

December 30, 2008 at 10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers to you Beautiful Bettina and a Happy New Years!

December 31, 2008 at 5:22 AM

 
Blogger Euromark said...

have a safe and prosperous new year / guten Rutsch, und all the other stoff...lol... and watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen...

December 31, 2008 at 11:46 AM

 
Blogger ysfb said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

December 31, 2008 at 2:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy New Year to you Betts. Have a great 2009 and don't forget to kick-dance it off to a fantastic start.

January 1, 2009 at 8:55 AM

 
Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Happy New Year, Beauttina"

January 2, 2009 at 1:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home