Just another day in the life of a blessed child

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I got tricked.

I had the time of my life in Edinburgh. Way too much fun. So much fun in fact that at one stage during new years eve, I said to my friends: "You know what? I didn't sign up for THAT much fun. I was just expecting a little bit of fun. And then what happens? I come here and have endless fun. I want my money back." But since they would not give me my money back (bastards!), I told them: "Ok, fine then. New years resolution for all of you: Be less fun and be more shit. Got that?" But do you think they would at least do that for me? Hm? No. Not at all. The inconsiderate pricks continued to be absolute bucketloads of fun. In fact, they were absolute shit at being shit. I just couldn't believe it. I feel betrayed.


(Sorry guys, stupid Blogger won't let me upload any photos right now. Will do it later.)

Update: Now that Blogger has decided NOT to be shit anymore and to be a little bit more fun, I have added a few photos. There are loads more, but I don't necessarily want to show all the world just how silly we can be. I think these ones should do. Love, B.







10 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

BLOGGER is not letting anyone upload pictures right now. I do believe it is because you complained about having too much fun. (the bastards)! I noticed you did not go into too much detail about the fun, could you be rubbing our noses in it so to speak? If we had been with you, we promise to make sure you don't have too much fun, at least in the future anyway. NO MORE FUN at least not too much fun.

January 8, 2009 at 8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down with fun I say ... not! What simply horrid friends you have Betts ... they do the EXACT opposite of what you want them to do. Can you bottle it and send it to me???

January 8, 2009 at 10:48 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll wait for the photos. Sounds like loads of fun though. Good times.

January 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM

 
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah, we should all have such lously like like you.

Glad you had such a good time. I can't wait until we get to see pictures. (Which, by the way, Blogger is now letting people upload - hint hint).

January 10, 2009 at 7:48 AM

 
Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

LOL
You are hilarious ;-)

*May The Fun Be With You*

January 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM

 
Blogger Zee said...

So, jetzt isch aber schluss. Aggie in NZ macht me scho krank vor neid - und jetzt chumsch du und schmiersch no dr butter obe druf mit diner escapade nach Edinburgh und die tanznaecht wo endlos sind. Goahts eigentlich noh!
Ich ha en halbe meter schnee ... and hibernation is a must, not a choice.
How is Switzerland - do they still have jobs there??????????????????

January 12, 2009 at 1:04 AM

 
Blogger ysfb said...

No need for pictures, I already envy you. I get my kicks with shots of vodka.

January 12, 2009 at 1:43 PM

 
Blogger Larry said...

I came here to wish you a Happy New Year, a bit late and I hear you did, against your will...my friends would never put me through that, because they are definitely not shit at being shit. And thank God for that. Who needs to have fun all the time? ;)

January 15, 2009 at 1:34 AM

 
Blogger Bettina said...

Mystic- I will make sure to take you with me next time then so you can make sure I don't have too much fun. So good to have friends like you.

Aggs- Tell me about it, Aggs. They ARE horrible. And sure... bottle of fun coming your way. But make sure you're ready for it. It's a big one!

Ace C- It sure was. Too much, in fact. :-)

Callie- Next time, I'm going to sign up for a real lousy time. I just need to find some lousy friends first.

Anna-Lys- May the fun be with you? How funny you should say that- because as you can now see on the photos (which weren't up before), we did have light swords one night and I would go up to random people and tell them "May the force be with you"... Were you there too and just didn't tell me??

Zee- Hahaha... ja, bi mir gahts eigentlich na! Und ja, die meischte vo ois händ ihri Stellene na... aber es weht au echli en rauhe Wind.

YSFB- I like shots of vodka.

Larry- You should introduce me to your friends then. I love people who can be shit sometimes! I know I can.

January 15, 2009 at 8:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor guy looks like he doesn't know what hit him.
crazy girl with a light sabre!
ps. is that *water* in your pocket?

January 17, 2009 at 6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home